Tuesday, June 8, 2010

What can we do?

Hehe. First, know nothing. No one tells us anything so we know nothing. Then a few weeks later we realize how big the problem can be and we start panicking. Then we start doing research, asking every doctor and physio about it, trying to find solutions, trying to heal as quickly as possible, like crazy. This period is long and it should take at least a few months to even 1-2 years. Then we decide to give up, and to live with it, very carefully.

I guess everyone will have to go through this whole process. It's natural.

Some could be as lucky as me, can live almost like normal, although have to be still careful every day, after 2.5 years (or even better!). Some (only a few) may be disabled for the rest of their lives.

In fact, these are what we can do.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw your chinese website from Ella's. Somehow I cannot leave comments there, and then came here. A very meaningful try. I'm on your side!

Take care~~ You are almost done this time.

DouNai

Rowena said...

Hi Dounai! Thanks for visiting! Sina's blog is quite unstable sometimes I know. Sometimes I even cannot post entries. But I think I need a Chinese one to increase the explosure. Hehe.

Thanks for your support. I'm better than I expected at the moment. I'm very happy now. :)